- Festival of UCI
- Medieval Baltimore
- ▶ Simon Russell Beale on the wedding scene in ‘Much Ado About Nothing’ – YouTube
- ▶ CounterBalance Theater’s The Odyssey
- Donovan Sherman on Weak Reading in Cymbeline
- UCI’s First Folio
- Garden Grove troupe offers a multicultural Shakespeare experience – The Orange County Register
- David Goldstein reviewed by Fran Dolan at LARB
- Timothy Morton Acts Up – The Los Angeles Review of Books
- JSTOR Understanding Shakespeare
Category Archives: Uncategorized
My brother-in-law on why he prefers “identity” to “brand.”
Interesting special issue on service Shakespeare.
Ken spoke on Schoenberg’s Moses and Aron at a conference on music and censorship in Nazi Germany and the Soviet Union, hosted by the Ziering-Conlon Initiative for Recovered Voices at the Colburn School of Music.
Event was covered by Mark Swed for the LA Times.
Peter Sellars takes on MSND.