- From ‘Hamlet’ to Hillary – NYTimes.com
- 15_04_30_Shakespeare_Shorts_Festival | Illuminations | UCI
- Humanities and the Public University Conference | April 16-17, 2015
- Matthew Barney & Kenneth Reinhard – Hammer Museum
- ‘Cymbeline’ in the Instagram age; an intriguing idea that misses – LA Times
- Shakespeare Reimagined – Interpretations Across the Arts | Chapman University
- Ballet bore: Murder giggles, bad acting expose new Romeo and Juliet – CultureMap Houston
- Joe Campana on Romeo and Juliet in dance
- Report of the Commission on Inclusive Prosperity | Center for American Progress
- ▶ Henry Purcell – King Arthur – Aria: What Power Art Thou (The Cold Genius) – YouTube
Great new project directed by my colleague Jane Page and hosted by Illuminations, the program I am running for the Chancellor’s Office.
Organized by my friend Graham Hammill at SUNY Buffalo.
I am looking forward to being a part of this county-wide festival.
Theodore Bale on Houston’s new (or not so new) RJ.