- Matthew Barney & Kenneth Reinhard – Hammer Museum
- ‘Cymbeline’ in the Instagram age; an intriguing idea that misses – LA Times
- Shakespeare Reimagined – Interpretations Across the Arts | Chapman University
- Ballet bore: Murder giggles, bad acting expose new Romeo and Juliet – CultureMap Houston
- Joe Campana on Romeo and Juliet in dance
- Report of the Commission on Inclusive Prosperity | Center for American Progress
- ▶ Henry Purcell – King Arthur – Aria: What Power Art Thou (The Cold Genius) – YouTube
- Animex International Festival of Animation & Computer Games | What’s on
- Touching Shakespeare: Proximity, Precarity, Resilience
- Somatic Archiving Symposium – Performance Philosophy
I am looking forward to being a part of this county-wide festival.
Theodore Bale on Houston’s new (or not so new) RJ.