- Festival of UCI
- Medieval Baltimore
- ▶ Simon Russell Beale on the wedding scene in ‘Much Ado About Nothing’ – YouTube
- ▶ CounterBalance Theater’s The Odyssey
- Donovan Sherman on Weak Reading in Cymbeline
- UCI’s First Folio
- Garden Grove troupe offers a multicultural Shakespeare experience – The Orange County Register
- David Goldstein reviewed by Fran Dolan at LARB
- Timothy Morton Acts Up – The Los Angeles Review of Books
- JSTOR Understanding Shakespeare
Monthly Archives: October 2014
Latest issue of Postmodern Culture is on debt, with essays by Etienne Balibar, Sam Weber, and Martin McQuillan among others.
Includes video intro by Russell Berman.